Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trip & Assignment..... & lovely friend bday

my international trip is coming
on the 15 to 18 octorber to cambodia
haha
visiting ang kor wat
wad an amazing place
7 wonders of the world
but before going cambodia i have a few assignment need to be summit bofere 14 oct
which i dont even start yet
i really worried about this
but anyhow
i'm going start 2moro and i will do it together with my frends
haha
btw
i would like to say something to someone named .....
thx for ur songs and the lovely morning that u gave me on that day (i hope that will not hav it again of couse)
and i hope that could c u in the plane when i on my way to cambodia
oh btw
last fri i had celebrated my lovely friend bday in TGIF
that was really fun
My lovely fren
i noe u r touched
but dont cry ok
btw
the bday gal is the pretty gal on white
hor hor
this pic is my bday gal bf took it for me
donno y look so fat and ugly
maybe in real i really look fat and ugly already
aiks... (must keep fit already)
i guess u guys r wondering y i wearing formal but others of my fren in casual
the answer is i just completed my presentation then straight away went to the celebration party
erm....
my bday also coming soon
last year no 1 celebrate not even hav a cake Oo
so sad
haha
but this year gonna hav a big big party which include around 100 ppl
wow
really excited
cant wait for it
still got around 7 weeks
hor hor

2 comments:

  1. enjoy ur holiday
    if i am free, i m going with u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack ah JAck...
    you should go gym from now on ....
    you getting fatter day by days
    you not looking ugly, but just need to build up your body :)
    just some advise for you Jack

    ReplyDelete