Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Painful will never have endless

I have 2 painful things that bothers me for so long.
the 1st of my pain i have been used to it but just dont know y this few day r extreamly pain
that 1 i'm talking about is ulcer.
my ulcer is not really the normal ulcer just 2 or 3 days can be cure
but it take weeks.
the recent 1 i have been feeling the pain since 2 week ago until now
the ulcer is like 5 sen big
the painful of it no 1 can understand and how suffering i am
moreover this week is my mid-term exam
my mood is already extreamly down and uncontrolable.
every second in my mind is just pain pain and pain
sleep cannot sleep well
talk also difficult
cant even eat
wad i had for my dinner everyday is just apple cut in a very small piece.
my 2nd pain is i miss her alot
a friend that really care me and love me
but she leave me alone and go far away
the happy time with u i will nvr forget
i have been back to the place we went before when u r still here
everytime i passed by all our memories come into my mind
how crazy r we late nite from dsara to pudu just to have yam cake
u take me all the way to sg besi just because i said i'm hungry and wanted to eat wan tan mee in the late nite
my ulcer pain u dont even care whether the shop r open or close u just drive all the way to find madicine to cure me, your love towards me i really can feel it, but i have no time to show u my love
u just leave me like this
and ur leave is forever and u will nvr come back
seriously until last 3 month i still believe that u r not just leave without saying good bye
but in the end i noe and i hav accepted it
that is the facts
i will always miss you
you will stay in my heart until the day i stop breifing
thx for all the time u gave me
u r just not my fren but my sis
and i'm ur bro
my family will miss you too
especially my dad and mum

3 comments:

  1. cheer up Jack ..
    i know that really hurt for you...
    but she already left you for so long ago, and you cant accept the fact you saw she commit suicide in her room.
    no one can accept this fact, because she is your best friend ever.
    anyhow Jack, you still need to live yourself, forget all the bad thing, just i want you to be cheer Jack
    love you always

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can feel ur pain when reading ur blog,but the true pain i will never understand coz it belongs to u.u r the onli one who deserves the pain,coz she is the one u love and how painful it is,showing how much u love her,onli u and her know it and tis is the special thing exists between u and her,feel grateful for it,coz u still feel pain,it means she is in ur heart,right deep in ur heart.life still goes on,no matter how tough it is,u hv to carry on,live for her and live for urself,oneday,u will recover....add oil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah...romentic...is ok de..dun think too much...maybe 1 day she will back...take care ur self

    ReplyDelete